COVID - 19 REOPENING PROTOCOLS
We commit to providing a safe, healthy, stimulating,
a supportive educational experience for all our students.
We commit to meet each individual child at their level of
ability, challenge them and guide them in recognizing their
talents and fulfilling their God-given purpose.
Arrow Academy will reopen Tuesday, September 8, 2020
COVID-19 reopening safety protocols
• Health screenings upon arrival of all students and staff before entering the building.
• Revised drop-off and pick-up procedures to avoid crowding at entry-way and exits.
• Masks / Face shields in compliance with state guidelines.
• Signage throughout building with reminders regarding social distancing, hand-washing, and face coverings.
• Hand sanitizing stations installed.
• Appropriately distanced classroom furniture.
• Plexiglass shields installed.
• Revised after care hours to allow ample time for the classrooms and building to be disinfected at the end of each school day.
*Protocols may be added, removed and/or altered as we continue to adhere to state mandates and guidelines.*
*Please note that protocols are subject to change in accordance to state mandates. We will keep you updated as we continue to finalize additional details.